But if I am honest with myself, right now my failings are entirely that I am doing too much. Not too much of the good things, but I'm still wasting time doing things I don't really need to do. A bit too much of emotional churn around things which should be resolved and moved forward. I did a lot of that work in December, and January bids fair to begin free of a lot of those stresses.
So this year will be the year of "Let's do more of That!" In no particular order:
1. Get back to writing consistently. And submit, submit, submit.
2. Focus on motorcycle racing again, and get back to feeling competent.
3. Spend more good time with Nova.
4. Deliver solid results at the Day Job.
5. More personal time with my dogs.
6. More time scheduled for relaxation and sleep.
Things that will be going away.
* Even less TV watching -- which at this point means "none"
* Less time dealing with drama in my home -- simplify home environment
* Less time thrashing around inside my head paralyzed -- make action points, do something.
* Less time doing busy work to support messes -- fix them or remove them entirely
Hm. Actually the first 3 are really just specifics of the last one.
It's actually somewhat simple. I need a clean life so that I can have more time doing things I love. That's the plan, and I'm going to stick to it.